Direct Primary Care Services
HealthBar Direct enables providers to spend exceedingly more time with our clients, in a more personalized way. This in turn prioritizes the client’s health, which ultimately leads to improved health outcomes and lower overall health care costs.
HealthBar Direct Benefits
All tests are performed by nurses and nurse practitioners. No appointment is necessary to receive care. We see patients on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to save even more time, you can pre-register for drive-thru services below.
- Same-day & next-day direct access to your provider
- Same-day and next-day home visit scheduling
- Extended, hyper-focused, and personalized visits.
- Discounted lab, point-of-care, and other testing options.
- At-home lab collection
- Discounted medication options for many “high cost” medications
- Discounted and cash pay access to radiology, chiropractic, and physical therapy services with local independent organizations
What to Expect
A true relationship between you and your provider with a focus on the following:
• Most, if not all, primary care services
• The ability to know what your healthcare costs are
• Care provided without the need for medical insurance
• Medical care that is formed around your specific needs
• Preventative care that helps you avoid getting sick
Relationships are at the core of this care model. Because we don’t bill insurance, we can practice medicine the way it should be, with no time restrictions and focused on your individual needs!
And the best part!? This care can come to you! We are a true partner in your healthcare journey and one that is fighting for you, not for the interests of insurance or pharmaceutical companies.
How to Register
Enrolling in HealthBar Direct is simple and straightforward!
Start by completing our New Client Enrollment Form and we will reach out to you soon.
No. HealthBar Direct is not considered a Health Plan.
Clients are encouraged to still carry insurance for coverage of healthcare services that cannot be provided in the DPC practice setting, such as specialty care and hospitalizations.
The HealthBar Direct structure enables providers to spend exceedingly more time with their clients, in a much more personalized way. This in turn prioritizes the client’s health, which ultimately leads to improved health outcomes and lower overall health care costs.
One of the benefits of HealthBar Direct is that we don’t bill insurance. The only cost you’ll pay is a monthly membership fee.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
Enrolling in HealthBar Direct is simple and straightforward.
Complete our new client form and one of our team members will reach out directly to you